Does it feel like Groundhog Day?
When life feels repetitive and predictable you know you’ve got yourself in a rut. It’s good to have some order and predictability but when life at home or work has lost its spark it may be time to make some changes.
How do you know it’s time to do something different?
The tipping point is different for us all, it depends on our personal threshold. But here are a few warning signs you could look out for:
- You automatically react to situations with anxiety, anger, or negative emotions
- Your relationships repeat the same negative patterns
- You feel threatened or overwhelmed by change
- You’re stuck in your ways
- You struggle to reach your goals
Want to make changes but don’t know where to start?
No matter how competent we are, there can be times in our lives when we can’t see a clear path. We might know what we want (though it’s more likely we know what we don’t want) but how we get there confounds us.
It’s at times like this when we need clarity through the confusion of life, through the demands others put on us and the pressures we put on ourselves.
My offer of support
This is exactly the scenario I can help you through. Find out how I’ve supported other professionals through my online 5-week programme.
- Begin by getting yourself in the right frame of mind to make the changes you want
- Then start the process of taking stock and identifying what you DO want in your life at work and at home
- Start creating the changes you want, with my support and others on the programme
- Reconnect with the strength and goodness you felt in the past and live it now
- Feel the real difference this makes to your day-to-day life and celebrate your steps with us all.
It’s a powerful programme, tailored to what YOU want to change.
Click here, take a look at the link and see if you’d like to join the next time the doors are open.
When the programme is closed, leave your details and I’ll get in touch next time we run it.