Consultancy, training and coaching projects
Shari Khan (CEO of Trainsform) will be responsible for all services provided to the client. She will liaise with the client or client’s project manager(s), where applicable. She will be responsible for agreeing timescales, quality of services, materials provided, and completion of the project, whether delivered personally or through approved Associates on behalf of Trainsform.
All consultancy fees quoted are exclusive of expenses and VAT at the current standard rate. Fees will be quoted in proposals or agreed by email or in letters of confirmation. These will be honoured for a period of three months. After this time, the proposal and fees may be subject to review. Our fees are reviewed on the first day of April each year. Clients will be given 30 days’ notice of changes in our rates.
Consultant expenses will be re-charged to the client at cost, unless stated otherwise. Travel costs will be re-charged to the client at the following rates:
- 45p per mile if travel is by car
- standard class rate if travel is by rail
Travelling time is not normally chargeable. Other expenses incurred in delivering the services will be agreed with the client and re-charged at cost. Where travelling time to visit clients is substantial, special arrangements may be made. Hotel accommodation and subsistence will be agreed with the client in advance.
Terms of payment
For larger projects, or projects spanning two months or more, an advance payment of a small percentage of the total fees and expenses will normally be agreed with the client. Subsequent work in progress will be invoiced on a monthly basis in arrears. A final invoice will be issued on completion of the project.
- For coaching programmes, an invoice for the total fees due will normally be issued at the beginning of the programme, i.e. following the first chargeable meeting. Expenses and other rechargeable costs invoiced in arrears. Where discounts are offered, in the case of multiple coaching programmes, these sessions must all be taken within a 12 month period.
- Payment to be made to Trainsform (account details on invoice) within 14 daysof the date on invoice. The right is reserved to charge interest on money outstanding at a rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank base rate per month. In the very unlikely event that invoices continue to be unpaid, we will suspend services to client.
A service can only be postponed once before incurring a charge. If a previously postponed service is then cancelled, the cancellation fee will apply.
Cancellation policy for training and consulting
Course fees and consultancy time booked and subsequently cancelled are normally subject to the following charges:
- Less than 1 week before date of work: 100% fee
- Between 1-2 weeks before date of work: 50% fee
- Between 2-4 weeks before date of work: 25% fee
- More than 4 weeks before date of work: No charge for consultancy time; any direct costs re-charged
Cancellation policy for coaching programmes
Coaching and consultancy time booked and subsequently cancelled are normally subject to the following charges:
- Between 1-3 working days before date of work: 100% fee
- Between 4-5 working days before date of work: 50% fee
- More than 5 working days before date of work: No charge
If you have any queries about our terms and conditions or wish to discuss your invoice, please contact us at your earliest convenience, by;
Telephone : 07855 695049